Friday, September 16, 2011

This effect is called "comic." Check out FotoFlexer
website for more cool photo effects.


Kay R. said...

Cool! Looks like this might have come out of a Spider Man comic book :)

Kelly said...

EEK!!! Would rather see it in a comic book that in real life!

Jane said...

That is so cool! I agree with Kay!